Day 2 for our Kick Start Program starts Wednesday night at 6:30 pm. There’s still room to come check us out.
Wednesday’s Training Intent:
– Strength: Take 8-10 singles with the Jerk, to build to a new 1RM. The overall goal is PR by 5#’s. This can be completed in either a push jerk or split jerk, whatever you are most comfortable with.
– Metcon: Today’s work is a mix of Shoulder to Overhead (Press, Push Press or Jerk) Toes To bar and Running (or Calories on the bike) for a 12 minute AMRAP. Aim to complete the S2OH and T2B in two or less sets for each round.
Jerk: 1RM. Rest 2:00
– Build to a 1RM in 8-10 sets.
– This can be done any style, ie. split or push jerk
– Beginner: Push Press, 6 x 3, adding weight if form permits
10 S20H (135, 95)
200 Meter Run (or 12/8 Calorie Bike)
L3: (115, 75)
L2: (95, 65) (Knee Lifts)
L1: (65, 35 Push Press) (Knee Lifts)
1a) Banded Hammer Curls: 3 x 15. Rest 30s.
1b) DB Pull-over: 3 x 12. Rest 30s.
1c) Side Plank Crunch: 3 x 10 ea. Rest 30s.