Tuesday’s WOD was just a straight up Aerobic Capacity piece where you practiced life (fall down and get back up AKA burpees) between two runs 😉
Wednesday’s Training Intent:
– Strength: Final week of speed work with the floor press and accessory work with the row. Only add 5# from last week.
– Metcon: Benchmark workout “Annie” Dubz and Situps. Those that have solid dubz shoot to do unbroken sets and keep moving on the Abmat Situps. If you are close on stringing Dubz together practice for at least 45 seconds before moving on.
1) Floor Press w. a pause: 9 x 3 @60%, 1 ct pause on floor, every 60s.
– Change grip every 3 sets ie. close, medium, wide.
– add only 5# from last week.
2) KB 1-Arm Row w. a rotation: 3 x 12 ea. Rest 60s.
– pronoted to neutral grip
L2: (45s of Dubz) (Butterfly Abmat Sit-ups)
1a) Banded Hammer Curls: 3 x 25. Rest 30s.
1b) Shoulder Circuit: 3 x 10-10-10. Rest 30s.